Various - doo-wop delights
In this album of Christmas classics from the man himself, you will get in the festive mood with classics such as: The First Noel, Jingle Bells, I’ll Be Home for Christmas, and many more great Christmas tracks.
© 2017 Floor Express Music - PO Box 2200 Frisco, CO 80443 - contact - policies
Web Design by
· Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the . when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this ...
Local businessman and singer/songwriter John Madara discovered Danny and the Juniors, four high school friends who had been singing together on street corners and at school dances since 1955. In 1957, Madara and founding member Dave White wrote the group’s first hit, which was originally titled “Do the Bop.” It was American Bandstand host Dick Clark who suggested the group change the title and lyrics of the song. At the time, the “bop” was a popular dance, but Clark warned that it would not be long before the bop was replaced by some new dance craze. Clark predicted, however, that the gatherings known as “record hops” or “sock hops,” where teens could show off their dance moves, would remain popular for a very long time. So, White, Madara, and record producer Artie Singer reworked the lyrics and renamed the song “At the Hop,” which was recorded and released on Singer’s label, Singular Records, in June 1957.
We also have a brick and mortar retail store in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles which houses all of our online collectible vinyl and memorabilia, as well as an incredible selection of reasonably-priced, quality used vinyl LPs, vinyl 45s, CDs, DVDs, Books, Magazines, Posters, T-Shirts and a whole lot more.
The eight-member cast include Early Clover, who performed for 25 years as the lead singer of Cornell Gunter’s Coasters. He is joined by Grammy-nominated singer Jerome Jackson. Tonja Foster, Serena Henry, Terrence D. Forsythe, Gwendolyn Moore Forsythe, and Willie Greene, Jr. bring talent, looks and energy to the ensemble.
- Alton Ellis Sunday's Coming
- Stage Dolls Lorraine
- Kingsley Wray & Winston Reedy - Rockers / Boderation / True To You
- The Bridge The Bridge This Is The Bridge
- The Klones - Disco Rhythm
- Andy Chango - Grandes Éxitos En Familia
- Prince Alla Poor Man Feel It
- Niney The Observer Observer Another Pum / Big Hole
- The Late Call Pale Morning Light
- Iversen Jan-M. Iversen & Metek - Marcia Funèbre
- The Fishfaces Crazy Diamonds
- Эпидемия Всадник Из Льда
- The Cables Cables War Is Not The Answer
- Skycru & Kingsley Wray Change The World / Demonstration
- Congo Ashanti Roy Ashanti Roy Days Chasing Days
- Move - Sweet Vibration
- Sababougnouma Balafons Et Tambours D'Afrique / Balafons And African Drums
- Bee Q & Unique The Collection EP 2005-2013
- Frank Sinatra Sinatra's Selections
- M Gun MGUN If You're Reading This EP